It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:41 pm



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Did you notice...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:47 pm 
Offline
Veteran
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:51 pm
Posts: 5566
Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom
Vash wrote:
Matches bigger than 4v4 were always shit. How can you miss that kind of mess?


I really have to agree with this. 5v5 is just about okay on some WarPack maps but on retail it was always extremely bullshit.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Did you notice...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:22 pm 
Offline
RepCom Mapper
RepCom Mapper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:09 am
Posts: 7194
Penguin wrote:
Vash wrote:
Matches bigger than 4v4 were always shit. How can you miss that kind of mess?


I really have to agree with this. 5v5 is just about okay on some WarPack maps but on retail it was always extremely bullshit.
Depends on the game mode, I've always hated >3v3 CTF but enjoyed playing with bigger teams in TD.

_________________
Image
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Did you notice...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:29 pm 
Offline
Veteran
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:10 pm
Posts: 1824
TX needs some new changes. Some noteable changes.

_________________
Image

[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst kein teamwork.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst ne shotty und ne dunkle ecke.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Das ist alles.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Did you notice...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:42 pm 
Offline
Omicron Private
Omicron Private
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:12 pm
Posts: 177
Location: Germany
Žarbon wrote:
TX needs some new changes. Some noteable changes.

Go ahead.

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Did you notice...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:57 pm 
Offline
Grand Commander
Grand Commander
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:37 pm
Posts: 9886
Location: At home.
Žarbon wrote:
TX needs some new changes. Some noteable changes.

Big words, no substance.

I'm waiting for your suggestions.

_________________
Image

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial MX300 750GB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo ThinkVision P24h - Sound Card: ASUS Xonar Essence ST + ASUS Xonar H6 - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 / Logitech G533 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 3.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 10 Pro x64
Quote:
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Did you notice...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:59 pm 
Offline
RepCom Mapper
RepCom Mapper
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:09 am
Posts: 7194
Vash wrote:
Žarbon wrote:
TX needs some new changes. Some noteable changes.

Big words, no substance.

I'm waiting for your suggestions.
What Hasero said on the first page in this topic is not a bad idea, it's similiar to what I mentioned in a conversation with DC some months ago.
Ironhide wrote:
I completely agree with you, maybe its time to move from a division based clan to simply one community. Not seperating between divisions and trying to focus more on general talk/meetings etc. to keep the community together longer than any game could. Right now people from the LoL div barely know RepCom players, Xbox players etc. Would be nice to change that and bring everyone closer together to make sure TX lasts longer
That (of course) doesnt mean you should close division forums and only have general forums, but it would probably be an improvement to bring people closer together in this community to also give them a reason to come online regardless of playing matches. Something like that

_________________
Image
Narcissus: You never miss more than 2 sniper shots in a row. Never have.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Did you notice...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:00 pm 
Offline
TX Judge - Veteran
TX Judge - Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:55 am
Posts: 5981
Location: Tilburg, the Netherlands [NL]
STEAM: hasero
BATTLE.NET: hasero
XBOX Gamertag: HaseroTV
LoL Name: MindMapper
Ironhide wrote:
Vash wrote:
Žarbon wrote:
TX needs some new changes. Some noteable changes.

Big words, no substance.

I'm waiting for your suggestions.
What Hasero said on the first page in this topic is not a bad idea, it's similiar to what I mentioned in a conversation with DC some months ago.
Ironhide wrote:
I completely agree with you, maybe its time to move from a division based clan to simply one community. Not seperating between divisions and trying to focus more on general talk/meetings etc. to keep the community together longer than any game could. Right now people from the LoL div barely know RepCom players, Xbox players etc. Would be nice to change that and bring everyone closer together to make sure TX lasts longer
That (of course) doesnt mean you should close division forums and only have general forums, but it would probably be an improvement to bring people closer together in this community to also give them a reason to come online regardless of playing matches. Something like that


*Shakes Hand*

Perhaps we can form a team with people who want to take upon this challenge, i volunteer.

_________________
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Facebook
Image
Zeta Squad


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Did you notice...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:32 am 
Offline
Veteran
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:51 pm
Posts: 5566
Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom
Pro tips for the most successful online gaming communities.

Step 1: Buy a high slot server in a leading FPS title, be online 24/7 especially admins
Step 2: Engage in the chat
Step 3: Always be on public TS
Step 4: Accept no one under 18
Step 5: Profit

I'm sure it won't be a popular opinion on here but TX will always fail unless we stop recruiting kids. Seriously, the only reason we ever entertained the idea of 14 year olds is because that's the age we were when we started playing and cause well... its a star wars game. All the successful clans in this game had older people leading them, TX for example, I believe Vash was around 18 when he started this clan.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Did you notice...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:35 pm 
Offline
Grand Commander
Grand Commander
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:37 pm
Posts: 9886
Location: At home.
I'm up for your idea, Simon. But I doubt anyone here wants to spend the time needed to pull a new successful division into TX....

_________________
Image

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial MX300 750GB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo ThinkVision P24h - Sound Card: ASUS Xonar Essence ST + ASUS Xonar H6 - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 / Logitech G533 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 3.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 10 Pro x64
Quote:
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Did you notice...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:54 pm 
Offline
Veteran
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:10 pm
Posts: 1824
Then TX needs motivated members. NEW recruited and motivated members. And there is again next problem. Who will do the job about recruiting and who know whether these new guys will do the job...goosh...

Every solution creates new problems. :OMFG:

_________________
Image

[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst kein teamwork.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Du brauchst ne shotty und ne dunkle ecke.
[22:04] ]-TX-[•AquaZ{ZeSgt}: Das ist alles.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Did you notice...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:12 am 
Offline
Veteran
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:51 pm
Posts: 5566
Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom
Vash wrote:
I'm up for your idea, Simon. But I doubt anyone here wants to spend the time needed to pull a new successful division into TX....


Yeah and that is where the problem lies, its harder to recruit older people because they cannot come home from school/college and play for hours straight :/

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Theme designed by Vash © 2009
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]