It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:42 pm



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: RE: Mods you suck!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:34 pm 
Offline
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:30 pm
Posts: 1041
Location: Germany
Vash wrote:
Atti. wrote:
Banning him for this sucks.

No. After I locked his topic he could have PMed me. He could have tried to convince me about his opinion. Maybe I would have unlocked it after his message.

Though his last sentence was a reason as well.

Maybe he wanted to see other peoples opinion.
And I have to say that some of these american jokes werent that funny. They were just rude.
Some people should be happy what the USA did in the past. :up:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: RE: Mods you suck!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:35 pm 
Offline
Veteran
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:51 pm
Posts: 5566
Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom
Atti. wrote:
Vash wrote:
Atti. wrote:
Banning him for this sucks.

No. After I locked his topic he could have PMed me. He could have tried to convince me about his opinion. Maybe I would have unlocked it after his message.

Though his last sentence was a reason as well.

Maybe he wanted to see other peoples opinion.
And I have to say that some of these american jokes werent that funny. They were just rude.
Some people should be happy what the USA did in the past. :up:


You should really read up the facts about Americas history before posting stuff like that Atticus.

Status's post wasn't even remotely offensive if you have any sense of humor / are a person who has at some point got over themself.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: RE: Mods you suck!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:44 pm 
Offline
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
Xbox360 MW3 Cadet
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:41 pm
Posts: 1189
Location: London
XBOX Gamertag: lnfinitii
I'm shocked to see a multinational clan (in this case just penguin) acting like this. I believe his only excuse for the last million posts is "it's just a joke". What part of crossing the line don't you understand. You're 19, start acting your age.

_________________
Image
Image
The prettiest colours!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: RE: Mods you suck!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:47 pm 
Offline
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:30 pm
Posts: 1041
Location: Germany
Penguin wrote:
You should really read up the facts about Americas history before posting stuff like that Atticus.

And you should accept that people have others views of what americans did in the past and still are doing.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: RE: Mods you suck!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:28 pm 
Offline
Veteran
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:51 pm
Posts: 5566
Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom
Atti. wrote:
Penguin wrote:
You should really read up the facts about Americas history before posting stuff like that Atticus.

And you should accept that people have others views of what americans did in the past and still are doing.


I accept that perfectly, but go tell the citizens of Hiroshima they should be grateful, good luck with that ;)

Or what about the native Americans? ;)

You are the one who is applying your viewpoint to everyone else. I am happy to point out that America actually has flaws and good points.

Infinity Dot wrote:
I'm shocked to see a multinational clan (in this case just penguin) acting like this. I believe his only excuse for the last million posts is "it's just a joke". What part of crossing the line don't you understand. You're 19, start acting your age.


Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: RE: Mods you suck!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:15 am 
Offline
Grand Commander
Grand Commander
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:37 pm
Posts: 9886
Location: At home.
Whoa come on guys.... stop this shit.

There will not be any topic like that, as it's just causing useless trouble here.

And this is locked. For the last time.

_________________
Image

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X - RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR4-3200 - Motherboard: ASUS B350-Plus - SSD: Crucial MX300 750GB - Video: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 Mini - Monitor: Lenovo ThinkVision P24h - Sound Card: ASUS Xonar Essence ST + ASUS Xonar H6 - Speakers/Headphones: Teufel Concept G THX 7.1 / Logitech G533 - Keyboard: Cherry MX-Board 3.0 - Mouse: Logitech G400 - Case: Lian Li PC-A70B - PSU: Enermax Modu87+ 700W OS: Windows 10 Pro x64
Quote:
[18:30] -=TAG=-Snoop: Okay, Thank you, and sorry for interrupting your ingenious laboratory work Professor Vash.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Theme designed by Vash © 2009
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]